Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 3:34 PM
Life for me has been good.
I've a bunch of good people who care about me.
Most important thing is that I'm contented and happy.
School holidays are out!
Which means I have all the time to slack at home and sleep.
There are times when I do go out and get back home ard 11pm.
I'm trying to breakdown my brother's overcontrolling ego!
Well speaking of my brother's freak control over me, its official that we are in silent phase.
I don't talk to him or vice versa.
It's like we are in separate universe and only talk when necessary.
I'm still pissed off with him though.
Ohh you should watch Get Smart!
It's the shit yo! (i'm talking like nona? haha.)
Me, yam and nona went to catch it yesterday.
It was helluva funny!
Steve Carell is the new Jim Carey.
Hehehe.
I love his work!
Ok if anyone wanna catch it, do drag me along!
I don't mind! hehehe.
And yes.
Back to FT jobhunting.
Everyone has been giving me the lectures!
Oh man.