Pierced.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 @ 9:58 PM
Yes.
I have pierced my right ear at the top.
The pain was unbearable for a while.
Nona who initially wanted to pierce also, backed out after she saw my reaction.
I was SHOCKED.
She admitted that she was a coward to do it.
Haha.
Hamchi Lo! (Is that how you spell it?)
The feeling: Happy?
Mom or dad didnt know about it coz they are the conservative types.
Hence, I shall not reveal it to them and will do my best to cover up at home.
Wakaka.
Previous meetup.
Met Yanni and Su at the airport last fri.
Apparently, it was Su's last day at work.
So dropped by after work and "kaup"(take) the free stuffs. (*evil laugh*)
Woohoo!
Yanni was the 1st one to fill up her basket.
Which was like overflowing?
hahaha.
And my reaction: Utter shockness!
I couldn't believe she ate that much?
You go, girl!
Anyways, you girls have been missed.
Love-love.
Ok people.
My ear is aching now.
Couldn't type much.
Shall continue some other time k.
Toodles!