talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Ridiculous!
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 10:02 AM
Wah!
Thanks a lot ah!
Don't have the cheek to tell me that my lappy is corrupted.
Now cannot even go to my profile.
NBCB!
I'm super pissed.
Some people are very rude.
I don't F care if you are my elder or what.
The thing is, please respect my belongings.
I don't go to your room and destroy everything I see.
Coz Y?
Coz I respect those are your things and I know you would be angry if people touched your things.
Bloody hell!
Now all my songs, pictures, everything are gone with the wind!
Next time, go and get your own lappy!