Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 9:54 PM
First and foremost, I apologise for being MIA for quite some time now.
Busy had got nothing to do with it though.
Juz that I was so caught up with sleeping at home all day.
So let's get down to the 411s.
Went for hair treatment and trimming last week.
Tell you honestly, I don't know what's the length of my hair now.
Or rather my parents weren't objected abt me cutting hair.
Anyways, most say my hair is nice.
As in, "Don't cut anymore" kinda comments.
Oh well, I shall listen to them.
To think that I initially wanted to regain my straighten hair back.
Awww..I miss those days when my hair was long and straight!
Oh yes, I've witnessed the most down side of one of my closest buddies.
Hang in there, dear!
Like I said, whatever decision you made, I will always be there for you.
Just a reminder, be wise and patience will lead you to great rewards.
I love you as much as I love babies! hehe.
Ok that sounds so wrong.
But you get what I mean right?
News abt my FT job?
None yet.
I think I was "born" to sell grapes at home.
People like Nona, have been pestering me to get a job.
And to quit ETP.
As much as I love ETP, I still have a future ahead of me.
One of my other buddies,Yanni, just got a job.
Am happy for her.
Congrats btw.
I need to chiong all the way man!
One thing.
People have been asking me "why am I close to him?"
For the record, I have nothing going on with anyone else yet alone him.
I am happy being single and I treat him as a brother.
Same as I treat others who are close to me.
So ask me something new next time.
It does getting a little irritating when people ask you the same question constantly.
If ain't happy with my answer then what else can I say?
Just go and disturb other people's lives then.
And I believe in the good of people.
We can't isolate them if they have some bad qualities which I think can be corrected.
And I'm not trying to be on anyone's side.
It's just sad to see people that I know treat others(whom I know as well) like as if they are strangers.
Speaking of strangers, DO NOT WATCH STRANGERS.
The movie is cliffhanging.
I don't understand the motive at all.
It's so plain and basically suspense every 3 mins.
The suspense part is not that bad but still boring old movie.
Not worth your money.
Catch it when it airs on cable or what.
Alright guys and gals.
That is it for today.
Shall update more in a month's time or so.
Toodles!