Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
SO!
I was dead wrong.
This so-called "toot" took advantage of me.
I realised it after so long.
The rest were like warning me constantly and I simply ignored it.
Knowing that I thought there's something good in him.
Finally, Allah telah membuka mataku.
I'm so disappointed.
Now that is what I call 2-faced.
Come on, realise it. Be a better person.
I know no one is perfect but everyone has their own limits.
It's not that I want to talk bad abt this "toot".
But the situation is getting out of hand. Like seriously.
Everyone knows except him.
I have been backing him up when others said stuff which I thought weren't true.
But sadly enough, I SAW it with my own eyes.
I just had to do what I'm doing right now.
If some people think that I'm bad, then there's nothing else I can say.
"You will know it when it happens to you."