talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 11:24 PM
As best as I could, I tend not to show my temper.
Coz that's the ugliest side of me which I hate it so.
Lately, I've been venting it on anyone who's against me or anything.
Felt bad?
You bet I do.
I didn't mean it.
Trust me.
Sometimes, I just can't control it.
It's beyond me.
Today, it happened.
People have been asking.
"Dee, why is your face so angry like that?"
"You looked so scary ah."
"Why you looked so sad?"
"Hey, are you ok?"
So far, I'm ok.
Deep down, still feeling irritated.
Reason?
I'm not sure yet.
Weird?
Yes, I'm weird.
PMS?
No.
So according to my research, I friggin need a new job!
ETP=Ultimate boredom!
So much politics going on.
I just want to stop pleasing everybody.
I'm exhausted.
Just that simple.