Down with a fever
Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 7:23 PM
Apparently, I was down with a fever couple of days back.
So all the while to stay at home!
It was slight though.
Not serious.
The throat was killing me.
And still is.
I can feel my wisdom tooth starting to grow.
It hurrrts.
Maybe that's why I got fever?
Maybe.
Sorry to people who have been asking me out.
First, I had the fever.
Then the mother asked me out when I got bit better.
Well, went out for a while and headed back home straightaway.
The headaches are unbearable.
Glad it's over now.
Since when he's been so desperado?
I mean look at the "friends" he added!
All girls. (fcb)
Ok I shouldn't be bothered with all these.
But hey, I even thought of spending the rest of my life with this chap?
I dreamt he msged me.
"Rabak pe what you said about me. Am I that bad?"
Meaning what you said abt me was like hurting. Well you can figure out the second part of that msg right?
So I woke up and started thinking.
Did he msg me that?
I checked my hp.
No msges. From anyone.
Pathetic huh?
Well, I usually get calls.
Anyways, back to the story.
Did chuckle for awhile there.
After breakup, I don't go around adding guys I don't know on friendster.
Prolly some of those asses are from your "good" friends' buddies you called.
It's a sad story that I have to write about this.
I simply won't let go, I admit.
But you know what!
I got secrets of my own.
Sorry to disappoint you I didn't have an affair with a guy.
Just some you don't get to know.
Some you banned from me doing.
Oh what the heck! Ain't your prob.
Congratulations to Kat for passing her semester!
I'm happy for you!
And thanks for the bag you guys bought for me.
I really appreciate it.
Up next will be our own iftar with George (b4 he go for his ns).
I miss you already! haha.
Okla.
I'm off to watching cinta fitri now.
Toodles my friend.