Happy 21st Birthday to ME!
Friday, August 15, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
Yess ahh!
130808, I'm 21!
Like what some would say.
"You can watch RA movies alrdy!"
Woohoo! hehe.
Anyways, the day was kind of equally spent with family as well as etp buds.
Met Fazuan, Ariffin and Nona at tamp mcd.
Walked ard CS for a while.
Nona gave me Mondo shoes which were awesome.
And she claimed,"Nah, pegang ni. Dari aku ngn Batman."
Translation: "Nah, hold this. From me n Batman(the bf)."
Me: *smiled* "I thought u bought for yourself? Haha."
I know it was legong of me nt to realise it.
Oh Fazuan gave me his DIY present.
Luv it!
He made me 21 paper cranes and 21 friendship quotes.
Thank you Fazuan!
After an hr of no where to go, me nona and fazuan went off to bowling at ehub!
We were interrupted with an unwanted "visitor".
Invited syuk,hafi,fazila,din,khai,iskandar also.
I can proudly say that my bowling skills are getting better.
Heh.
So after an hr plus bowling, I went off to sakura for family dinner.
You know what?
I kind of lazy to type the rest of the story.
So let the pics do the talking yo!

Me n the dad!

Surprised Yam was there!

my darlings nvr failed to surprise me. thx darls!

Boss sama Chong! aka fazila and yammy Sapau!

Sabo No. 1...See what they made me eat...All raw!! Ewww...

My reaction to that! They are pure eeeeevvvillll.....hehehe.

Sabo No. 2...Thx eh!

Killer shoes the gals bought 4 me...

Family pic! Oh the baju, the gals bought 4 me also. THX EH!
To all,
thanks for the wishes.
Greatly appreciated.
Darlings, love your surprises!
Kakak, thx for komplot-ting wif the darlings.
ETP, thx for celebrating wif me yo and had to wait 4 me also.
To all who temberang wif me, your tactics work wonders coz I'm basically legong!
hahaha.