BKK trip out!
Monday, September 01, 2008 @ 10:02 PM
All the hype of me going to Bangkok is simply vanished.
Had a discussion with mom n sis abt job hunting n stuff.
They think it would be best for me not to go on a holiday now.
Especially after numerous attempts of me finding job.
Well, they kinda realise it.
And they somehow have this "feeling" that I'm gonna get a job soon.
That's a good sign indeed.
So yeah, BKK trip not gonna happen for me.
Just have to depend on my dad to get me stuff then.
I always do whenever he went overseas.
Not much difference I guess.
Anyways, fasting month starts today.
I survived at work!
No intention of breaking it or whatsoever.
Woohoo!
And of course not forgetting the bet with nona.
I'm gonna win, babe.
Prepare a big feast for me once this week ends. haha.
Health is deteriorating.
Slowly though.
Give me the motivation, aite?
Oh yeah, met up with su, yanni n faezah last fri.
Even though it was for a while, I couldn't forget the unusual laughs we had.
I'm sure you girls understand.
Esp Faezah eh. hahaha.
I think we need more time to spend together instead of just like 3 hrs?
Anyways, I miss hanging out with you girls.
Next time k.
Okla gang.
Selamat berpuasa to all muslim peeps aite!
Puasa jgn tk puasa! Heh.