Break fasting @ Hjh Maimunah
Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 8:39 PM
ETPians had the usual break fasting session at some restaurant.
A restaurant that can cater to 30 over people.
So cut story short, Nad made the booking at Hjh Maimunah for 17 sep.
And I think slightly more than 30 turned up?
The biggest grp of the whole lot and the loudest i think?
Snaped pics here and there.
Even our then-Asst Manager, Mr Mashoor, turned up.
We have all missed him terribly.
Best of the best bosses ever!
So being the lazy soul to type everything happened, view the pics!

chong looked like a drunk here? hah.

Pantang nampak camera nye olang.

lovelies!

nad rebonded her hair!
thx 4 driving me home,nad!

nons.aliman.
I'm gg to miss you both terribly..

The whole lot of ETPians for the day.

loved.missed.

mint.aliman.sri.

2 of the sweetest pple I'd had ever known.
Dhai.Sri.

siput sedut! yumyum!

Not forgetting "Hindustani-hey" buds Rakesh n Ganesh.
And ariffin.jojo.linxi "lohan".

Rohaidee aka DeeDee was there!

Sesungguhnya sudah waktu buka, semua akan concentrate pada makanan kecuali Dhaifina!

Black.liyan.keith.kweehao.casper.

The boys in da "club".

Our Mr Mashoor.

The usuals "ulat bulu". Naz.Imm.
There were like "zillions" of pics?
For which I'm too lazy to post most of em here.
HA!
Need to save energy for tmr.
Off Day seh!
Weewit!
Okla gang.
Toodles!