Buzz off!
Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
Apparently someone is not happy about me dissing him here.
And IM me first thing when I came online.
Telling me this and that.
Talking in a harsh manner.
Like nobody's business.
Get this straight to your mind k.
I know you are reading my blog.
Whatever I wrote is no more of your concern.
Save the explanation of why you "create" the reason for the breakup.
YOU left me.
Not the other way round.
YES I'm over you because the friends who care for me were there for me when you dropped that bombshell on me.
You did that TWICE.
Blame me all you want.
I don't care now.
You've made me hated you so much for me to care about what you think of me.
Go tell your friends about me.
You claimed you did that coz you want me to be free.
All nonsense.
I don't wish to accept and never will.
If you are hard-headed so am I.
Please la eh.
Why tell me that what you said weren't true?
Why need to be defensive?
Why make up story?
You want me to hate you, right?
Well, you got it!
I do hate you now.
For the fact that you talking to me AKU KAU.
And telling me you had an affair which you said now nt true.
And you saying that I don't think goes to say I've no brains?
It's you who don't have brains for not appreciating what you had.
NOW go and enjoy your night life you had been wanting.
I don't care.
You have successfully GOT RID of me.
Takya nak sakitkan hati aku lagi.
Tak sangka aku pernah sayang org mcm kau.
And tmr is my last day at etp.
Go figure.