Forgive is easy, to forget is even harder.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 @ 8:29 PM
Dear readers,
Sorry if my previous entry was kind of personal?
I mean too personal.
Well, I don't normally wrote every detail about my personal life.
But that day got on my nerves and I just had to let it out.
To whomever it may concern, I decided to forgive whatever you did to me.
Hope that the same goes for what I did to you.
Afterall, I'm wasting my energy on you far too long.
And I am far too stupid to continue with your "games".
So there.
I shall forgive but forgetting will not be easy.
Work.
1st day was kind of bit sucky for me.
Almost fell asleep while reading that one thick file.
The usuals. Protocols, ward nos., job scope etc etc.
I read it for one whole day and the eyes were begging me to stop.
Haha.
However, the people were nice.
Multi-racial.
Even makciks who are of same age as mother work there.
The eldest I could find is 73 yr old?
Rock kepe!
Nice lady too.
So overall, it was ok.
Tmr iftar with etp peeps.
I so can't wait!
Yest had one with the old gang.
Iskandar, shahroum, fadzlin, nona, aliman, syawal and not forgetting ibrahim.
Were missing mint and madi tho.
and of course, my ex-chong yammy.
Anyways, we had a blast eventho it was a short gathering.
Well, there were 2 anak emas incl. me.
So paham2 je la eh.
The usual inside jokes which nona, aliman and fadzlin should know.
The old flames! hahahaha.
Stop it eh esp nona!
You should very well know what I'm talking about.
*hint2*
I'm starting to feel the loss.
I will miss everything we shared all these years.