Got the job!
Thursday, September 11, 2008 @ 11:20 AM
Hello my brothers and sisters from another mommas!
Feeling good today?
Guess what.
The job at sgh.
I friggin' nailed it!
Yeay for me!
No more selling grapes.
No more waking up late.
No more night IMs.
No more sleepin late.
Sadly, no more ETP.
Apparently I'll be on 3 rotating shifts.
So that gives me morning, aftnoon and night.
AND it takes up my weekends.
So no life, no difference.
I'll be starting on mon.
So prolly this weekend will be my last day at ETP?
I don't know.
How do I convey this to sup?
Esp when they need people to do high thrill rides.
On a good note, I no longer linger around unnecessary on weekdays.
And thanks to nona, linnie, yanni, dhai, my kakak, my momma, my paps and whoever has been nagging at me all these months.
All your naggings work wonders after like 5 months i think?
Haha.