Heart to heart talk
Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 8:43 PM
There's always this sadness in you when you leave a place which holds great memories throughout the years.
3 years I've been there.
Going thru ups and downs, the politics I had to deal with etc.
It has made me become a better person than before.
I'm no longer this shy, timid girl I used to be.
I have been more outgoing yet still gullible as I can be.
Heh.
So yesterday was sort of my final gdbyes to ETPians.
Returned my uniform (So I can get back that 20 bux!heh.).
And not forgetting the talk I had with the boss.
Had a speech to the PM crews as well.
Giving my thanks and all.
It was sad not to get to see the usuals lepak members.
Most had their own things to do.
So anyways, sat with the boss for an hour and a half i think?
He was disappointed with me quitting just like that.
Telling me how grateful he is to have me working there for years.
Praising that I was one of the best crews there.
And etc etc.
I actually held back my tears?
Wouldn't want to let people see I cry, right?
But it wasn't that obvious.
He gave advice which I wouldn't forget.
"Show your best performance and don't let your colleagues judge you. Your only judge is your boss, no one else."
He does care, friends.
To: My 2 close buds


So tell me..How can I not miss you both?
Even Linnie will feel it.
And to ETP:
Thanks for all the memories.
They are part of me for life.
To my successor, Azuzu:
Take care of your chong.
She needs all the support she can have.
And I've linked you already eh.
Heh.