Raya coming soon
Friday, September 26, 2008 @ 9:25 PM
The much anticipated F1 race is finally here!
Since I'm not that interested in F1 race, I shall blog none of it.
Heh.
Raya coming soon!
That I can blog abt.
Preparations otw.
Mother has been bugging me abt the curtains.
She wanted a simple but nice curtains to blend in with our hall area.
We went "high and low" at geylang in search for the curtains.
None of her likings.
As tiring as it can be, I got to admit my mom is one tough cookie.
She rejected everything the seller recommended.
And when we found something nice, there were a thing or two which she disliked abt that curtain.
So during those hours, we were back to square one.
For now, we are "curtainless". Haha.
Not really.
Still have the previous raya's curtains.
In simple, reuse!
Oh yes, the "kuih-muih"!
Mom made the best pineapple tarts I've ever taste!
There's choc chips, makmur, tart gulung, potato chips, kuih lapis etc.
So beraya la di rumah Encik Rashid.
Hehe.
Okla gang.
Sleepy!
Tmr working half day!
Toodles.