talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Phlegm season!
Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 6:31 PM
Been sick for quite some time now.
Apparently, the phlegm season started a few weeks ago.
I coughed and coughed.
Sneezed and sneezed.
Felt feverish at times.
And I only went to consult a doc last thurs while at work.
It's kinda gd thing that I'm working at sgh.
The staff clinic was juz five mins away from the office.
Heh.
So I gt a scolding from the doc.
She nagged and nagged abt me seeing doc so late.
My diagnosis: broncihitis.
Too much phlegm.
So she prescribed me this tablet to be dissolved in water.
Supposedly to make me keep coughing to let out all the phlegm that I've been having.
Kinda works though.
Feeling much better.
Oh and I have to finish the antibiotics she added in the prescription.
Yikes! How I hate to take medicine. Bleaaghh!
Keep a lookout for upcoming pics from the raya outing aite.
In the meantime, laterz!