talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Crazy week!
Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 7:18 PM
Friggin' tired!
Been working pm for 2 wks strght now.
I want to faint can?
haha.
Oh the parents went to Cambodia this morning.
Managed to wake up at 6 to see them off.
From home that is.
So jealous eh.
Dang!
Anticipating the night shift tmr and sun.
Woohoo!
And then off to "dating" with my dear nonamalinda.
Whoever wanna join, give us a beep!
We'll be at some place you will always know.
Clue: Been there, done that and now moved on.And next week is the cousin's solemnisation.
The best part is that I'll be working night shift the day before.
So, anyone kind enough to fetch me?
haha.
To Syazwan,
I'm sorry for your loss.
Eventhough I've not met your dad, I'm sure he's in a gd place now.
Kuatkan iman dan banyak bersabar.You will always have our support.