Mentel no 2, Diana. Oh I look so friggin' "cerah"!
This cina always put a smile on my face yo.
At flipper with the latecomers, Nad n Madi.
She has been my "date" for far too long. Heh.
"Couple" of the day! No offence guys. Heh.
The Jerky Coaster
The btrack crews for the evening.
Signing out Dee and Nona.
Apparently, the date with Malinda went awesome yo. It was for a while till the 2 "mangkuks" Nad and Madi joined us. I swear the new crews are arrogant like shit. Seriously, there's no more fun in ETP. Full stop.
Someone's been viewing, I see. Hmm. I still remember those insults you throw at me. The ones that broke my heart a million pieces. I won't forget it. You can trust me on that.
Breakfast session with Huda juz now. Had so many things to catch up on. Still remember those crazy moments we had at ETP. The huff and puff. The gossips. And the cryings and advising. It was great to meet you Hudz! Let's do that again if we're on the same nite shift k?
Time for me to sleep now. Night shift again later! Oh and the cousin's nikah tmr! Penat can? Haiz.