talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
killing time
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 4:46 AM
Gosh.
Nearing 5am!
Working night shift is tiring than expected.
Back aching here and there.
Sleepy is one thing.
Having stomachache at such a time irritates me now and then.
Geez.
Hopefully he'll be at the waiting area and fetch me at 7.
Haha. So that i can get home fast and get a gd rest b4 the big day wif nonamalinda.(who else?)
Don't get me wrong tho.
I'm not using him as my transporter.
Haha.
I do get to work on my own and stuff.
But as a trade, I do want to meet him.
We don't get to go on a date that often.
So by fetching me now and then, I do get to see that boncet once a while.
heh.
Oh kat!
I hope you would have chosen which day to "date" me by now.
Hurry2!
Text me soon ya.
*Andai ku tahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan tolong panjangkan umurku*
Labels: Ungu: Andai Ku Tahu