My first night duty
Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 2:18 AM
My back is aching.
Starting to feel sleepy.
And it's 219am?!
Why am I up at this hour?
It's my first night duty as a BMU asst and a challenge that I'm facing right now.
Why I called it a challenge?
Well, simply because I wasn't trained to be an "owl". Hehe.
I know most agree with me on this.
And now I'm starting to feel the lethargyness etc.
And for the moment, I'm all alone since my partner is taking his nap now.
Still have abt 4 hours left.
Oh yest was bro's bday.
Family surprised him with gifts @ 12am exactly.
I gave him a guitar hero aerosmith edition with guitar console.
Spent abt 130 on it.
Worth?
Yea. He always bought me stuff for my bday.
And it's time I gave back.
Can you believe that his last present received was in 1993?
And he still can remember mom bought him the Altered Beast game for sega.
Oh well, I think I'm his best sister now. Haha.
We officially celebrated his bday at Segar restaurant @ Bedok.
Makan besar woh!
There were tom yam, chicken, beef, beansprouts wif salted fish, hotplate beancurd, steamed fish.
I think that's about it. Oh and fried kway teow.
Felt bloated after eating all that.
Still feeling full in fact.
Can you imagine that?
Me being full??
haha. you know I know.
Oh Mama(my aunt) joined us too.
And despite all that, mother had forgotten to snap pic of us.
hehe.
I can't believe it.Shocked.