Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 7:35 PM
Sorry for not updating promptly nowadays.
As some would have known, I've started doing shift work @ sgh now.
Hectic? Yes, definitely.
Making plans would be unnecessary now.
Mainly coz I'll be on pm shifts most of the time and night duty.
DAMN!
Nevertheless, got to meetup with 2 of my most important human beings on earth!
Yani and su.
Lepak-ed at su's crib.
Eating pizza which is not enough for me and yani.
Haha.
However, we shd do this more often k girls?
And su, pls control your anger.
In need of anger management ehh..hehe...
Still, love you both!
Oh I've called it quits once and for all.
No more huff and puff.
Health is not doing gd.
So quitting is the best option.
And someone is not liking the habit.
So you know i know.
Oh yes the helloween.
Packed nk mampos tht etp.
Managed to take only 2 rides?
Other than that walked ard wif yammy.
Oh something happened eh...
wakakaka.