talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
work and a bit pissed off
Sunday, November 23, 2008 @ 3:38 AM
It's 4am!
3 more hours to end of shift la dey.
Tired? Abit can?
Thought of me settling down suddenly bolted in my mind.
Scary indeed.
I know I'm still like what 21?
BUT still I'm at a age where I need to step up.
Repay dad's cpf I've used for RP.
Be more bold and wiser.
Concentrate on getting a gd job which I like.
And get ready by 25?
Insyaallah.
Can you please stop treating me like a kid?I'm sick of it.Sick of people telling me what to do.I know u r my elder.But gosh!Give me a fcuking break.1st was him. Now it's you?Please, no more.Stop worrying.Stop all the naggings.Stop all the controlling.Urgh.