bored!
Friday, December 05, 2008 @ 4:48 AM
Seriously, I'm bored to death!
Nearing 5am, with no cases at the moment.
Sleeping at my desk would be a gd option now.
Heh.
I'm tired of viewing pple's friendster, blogs etc.
To keep myself awake.
And I still have one can of redbull left in the fridge.
Eversince I've started working here, redbull has been my source of energy.
Not healthy at all.
:)
And dhai.
Yes, I've been blogging alot lately.
If you're in my position, you would understand why.
Working night shifts ain't all exciting if that's what you think.
Boredom can get to ya in a matter of secs.
Haha.
Was chatting to Mashoor(ex-etp manager) yest.
To think that he thought Abg Raihan is my new bf.
Haha.
If he were mine, I would be on cloud nine eh.
Gosh, diana, he's your cousin!
Geez.
In case, you all havent been reading, Abg Raihan was the one who gt hitched last week.
Yes, the handsome one.
And to those who have been bugging me to take pic with the bf.
Be patient.
I'm a shy person, ya know.
Wakaka.
Oh and I learnt that budak Hafi is with 'S' eh.
Happy for you adik!
Hungryyyy!!
Shall i go geylang later?
hmmm...
Hey you.Whatever you do, reflects upon you.So an advice from me.Don't ever do that again.And stop emo-ing.Not good for the health.Once a while ok.Heh.You have pple who love you very much.Including me of course.And I've been like a "mother" to you?Coz i sound like one right?Cheer up k and you know you can always come to me.:)