OK sweets! Let me reveal to ya the not-virgin-hair-anymore... ...
i know, i know..The face is so "mentel". :)
It's brought to you by nonamalinda-hairconsultant pte ltd. Heh. Yes, the 'cina' friend chose the colour. And I'm liking it! Dhai said,"You looked like nona?" Haha. Apparently, come to think of it, I do! Only the hair part. Attitude wise, she's still the queen. Hands down? Muahahaha... Anyways, thx for the suggestions and hair advices nons. Appreciate it very much.
Oh the mother was ok with it but then changed her mind when she saw the hair. I think she said something like... "Lain kali, sebelom uat keje mrepek, mintak izin dulu leh?" Translation,"Before I do stupid things like this, as permission 1st can?" Heh. She's cool with it in the end. The father? Surprised he didnt comment much. Was giving me that "ish, ish, ish...Ape nk jadi ngn anak aku ni?" Hahaha. He's fine with it too. But he adviced me saying i need to save up. And not spend on unnecessary things. And etc,etc.. Yes, i do need to set aside some for lots of stuff. Esp when I'm at a stage where in need to repay the dad's cpf.
Oh, the bf commented,"Minah mane ni?" Thx eh! I'm far from being a minah. There's no rule saying that highlited hair = minah. Same goes for the bro. Ade ke patut die tonyol kepalaku and said,"Nk jadi minahrep ke ape?" Ish3. For crying out loud! Minah is not in my dictionary ok. I'm a gd girl, at heart? :)
Ok gang.. I'm out dudes!
Katy! aren't you excited to see me on sat??? coz I AM! hehehehehe.