I miss you
Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 2:54 AM
I miss talking to you.
I miss the good old times we share.
I just miss you.
(Not about the ex)He's my best friend.
Was, I mean.
Don't pretend.
Just don't.
People don't hate you.
Sometimes, you try too hard to "protect" your precious bf.
I'm not close to you.
I don't even talk to you in person that much (or ever?).
So, spare them the "Oh, don't-talk-to-or-ask-my-bf-out kinda crap".
Come on.
The world doesn't revolve ard him.
So think about it, will ya?
Some just don't get what professionalism means.
I got an indirectly conflict with a SN recently.
Apparently she heard when I said, "She being too "fussy" with me."
Believe me, I had my purpose.
The thing was that I asked her ever so nicely about her situation.
But NO, she blatanly wanted nothing to do with me and specifically wanted to speak to another colleague of mine.
Just so you know, it was my colleague's case.
Fair enough la but she was on the line.
So, would it kill to leave a msg rather than hold on the line?
I gave her few chances b4 I blew my top.
Still NO, she wouldn't budge.
Ok fine?
My other colleague, a makcik, asked me who's on that line.
So I said a SN from this ward and she's being "ngada-ngada" with me.
The makcik attended to her call and when everything has settled, makcik tegur-ed me.
"Eh adik, td kau ckp tu die dgr tau. lain kali tkmo ckp gtu. tunggu letak tepon aru kau leh maki ke ape ke."
Too long for me to translate. haha.
Of coz I defended my honour!
Haha.
Told her everything but makcik said nvm, for us we always have to be the nicer ones eventho how bad the situation is.
That sux, totally.
Cheebey?
But still looking at my face, do you think I would care??
Go figure k.
The last lepaking session with Yammy went well.
Took loads of pictures.
Though no time to upload them.
Basically, I have no idea where the cables for the camera are?
Haha.
Sorry gang.
Will upload soon k.
I'll try my best.
:)
Oh and yanni, hang in there aite!
I'll be here for you.
Like how you've been there for me.
As always.
Love-love.