Movie date gone bored?
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 @ 8:20 AM
Hey sweets!
Another "boring" entry added!
Bear with me aite.
Here goes...
Watched twilight with syed.
We almost fell asleep through the movie can?
Super boooriing I tell you.
The only action part was towards the end.
And that was like what 10 mins of the show?
And dhai, I think the storyline is good but slow??
Haha.
I still think you like the show coz the hot guy.
wakakaka.
And yes, I aint mentel. Thank you. :)
I couldn't believe it.
After all these mths, nona gt to meet
him.
What if I was there?What would my reaction be??I wonder how too.Come to think of it, a sense of pity suddenly hit me.Don't ask why.It just happened.There's still a tiny weeny bit of feelings that I've saved for him.As a friend though.But forgetting the words he threw at me were simply unforgettable persay.Don't ask why I brought this up.I need a form of closure for once.To nona,
I heart you to pieces!
Your advices have given me all the support I can get.
And you are great friend indeed.
Btw what you told me was so touching, I almost cried.
Really.
I didn't know you were so defensive of me?
Haha.
Love you woman!
Syed has been ntg but "irritating"?
Well, according to "some" people.
And that "some" people is dhai?
haha.
Dhai: "Dee, you made a good choice!"
Hahahahaha.
Thanks dhai.
Can't wait for meetup later!