New blogskin!
Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 11:48 PM
Changed again.
The previous one was just too personal.
Heh.
Friend's solemnization is tmr.
So sudden but anyhoos.
Will be gg to the hse @ 3pm.
Then off to meeting one of my fave homosapiens, Katy.
I can't wait to meet you,lil one!
:)
So I was offered the one year contract afterall.
I can't believe that I'm a working adult now.
And the pressure keeps piling up.
Now, I'm suffering from "drainage" of money.
Haha.
A lot of things to settle!
omg.
After months of delaying, I'll be taking the Singapore Flyer with Yammy!
A treat from me to her before she flies off to Swiss.
I'm so gonna miss her.
Esp aft all the craps/funny moments we've been through.
Yes, being PA to her is like heaven sent from the above.
She's one good boss and if I ever got the chance to be her PA again, I would!

The boss.
To kak Yam,
You have been wonderful to me over the past few years that we've been friends.
Never did I imagine that we would be closer than ever.
I still remember you are the first person I spoke to during my time @ ETP.
You have been nothing but kind, caring and unselfish to me.
I really appreciate our friendship and I hope it will last long.
Last but not least, I love you woman!
Ok that was too hearty, wasn't it?
Heh.
Alrightla sweets!
Time for my bedtime.
I'm tired, moody and sleepy.
Oh and mood swing is coming soon.
Haha.
Gdnite lovelies!