talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Pictures!
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 8:41 PM
Sweets!
I changed the blogskin again.
Coz I didn't "feel" the recent one.
It was all wrong indeed.
So this was better.
I hope.
So feel free to comment.
Btw, the I've found u thing, has gt nothing to do with the bf k.
Heh.
OK some delayed pictures!
So gogogo...

She has been my companion for 3 yrs now?

Katy, setting timer at 2 secs!
Confident as always.

Spot the difference?

She's my kakcik.

I know. Still mentel.
Outing wif Katy was enjoyable as always.
I love her simply coz she doesn't judge people anyhow.
A thinker. A great friend. And always a latecomer!
Haha.
We should this again some other time.
When I'm free k.
Which is gg to be months and months later?
I think kat, you get my drift rite?
Up next.
The flight wif yammy.
Here goesss...
The "flight".

The garden.

Nice scenery yo.

Yammy at the entrance.

Friends for life.

Alahai, sopannye...

I'll miss her terribly, for sure.
The flyer wif yammy was awesome.
Despite all the walks, I'm contented.
And I do hope you had fun chong!
Oh my BB wanted me to mention her name here.
So there, BB aka Fadzlin, your name appeared in my blog for this entry k.
Suke?
I'm out of ideas on what to blog now.
So spare me the spaces k.
I'm out yo!