talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 9:56 PM

Aah. FOB.
10 feb.
Go figure.
=)
Work is giving me the migraines and irritating buggas.
I didn't mean to show my moody side just now.
But I did and I think it scared one of the admission new girls.
I was frustrated and been feeling on the down side lately.
*Need to control my temper.*
He wasn't really happy.
Totally can feel it.
And once a while, I need to shut it.
Talked too much I guess.
Kat!
Abt the meetup, can we do it nxt mth?
I'm still "tight" this mth.
That's the "beauty" of working FT job.
Hate and love it at the same time.
Hah.