Addicted!
Monday, January 05, 2009 @ 9:50 PM
I'm officially addicted to changing blogskins now and then.
Hah!
Look at how often I change this blogskin of mine?
Beyond counting? Heh.
Oh did I mention I'm broke?
And that damn pay will be banked in this thurs?
Mother toot!
How am I gonna survive??
Beats me.
People make fun of the jobscope.
Telling the whole world how "funny" it is.
Somehow,
this job ain't as big as those normal ones.
Yes, I do work in a
weird line.
Yes, the title sounds as if I'm the housekeeper or whatever that is.
But truth is, I don't
effing care what people think of the job.
Or whatever they can do to make me feel that
low of myself.
So, go on and make fun.
I just don't care anymore coz I'm comfortable of saying this now.
I'm a Bed Management Unit Assistant with SGH.
WHO gets
paid monthly and get those
benefits FULL TIME people get.
Those in bold pretty much explains why I took the job.
Booyaa suckers!!
Oh to those who make fun, no I'm not angry at ya.
I'm a chilling person.
Take a chill pill yo.
;)
Oh I didn't get to wish or rather forgot to wish you guys Happy 2009!
Guess I'm pre-occupied with some stuff.
Oh and Yanni, happy 2yrs wif Zul!
I know da basi but still I didn't forget.
You guys have been through so much and I wish the best for the both of you.
I love you beb!
And Kat,
it's time u pick up the pace in finding FT job.
Hah.
Love you too!
Labels: missing syed.