Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
Big bosses are out!
So here I am blogging.
=)
Apparently, yest was super duper fun?
Cooked, yes I do cook.
Surprise?
Heh. Of course with the help of a cooking book, I can make it.
LOL.
Send food to syed, met dhai 1st.
She came over to my hse to do some "checking"?
Heh.
Still couldn't believe I cooked eh?
There's a malay saying, "Jangan pandang tkda mata ha"
hahahaha.
So went to eat my long time favourite chicken from tenderbest at foodcourt.
And then off to the beach for a very long gossiping session.
We sat there for like 3 hrs or so till nad came along.
hah.
Yeah that long. and continued sitting there, taking pics, storytelling till abt 5plus.
Feeling abit "giddy" from looking at the seaview, we proceed to mccafe.
Still enjoying the story-sharing. heh.
To nad and dhai,
WHat a bloody good time we had eh.
Care for another round?
Anticipating to meet my other 2 fave humans!
Yanni and Su.
Pizza again for dinner at su's crib?
wakaka.
Yanni? heh.
And congrats to Kat for another interview!
May everything go smoothly for you dear.
I do hope the best for you and you know how much I love you rite?
And I realised there's so many 'you" I used in a sentence?
hahaha.
So I was saying, beep me for gd news.
Tk gd pon beep k!
Heh.