talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
Saturday, January 10, 2009 @ 3:35 PM
On duty as we speak?
PM shifts give me the laziness to work at all.
A certain colleague said,"Why eh everytime u come to work always sleepy?"
Heh.
Coz I wan to sleep for
as long as I can.
Ok that sounds a bit wrong eh.
What I meant was I'm a
sleeping pig, yes!
hehe.
Abt my last entry,
no offence intended to anyone who thot I'm dissing at.
Nope, not trying to scold/hate/or whatever to anyone.
Don't worry.
Despite whatever, I still love you guys.
=)
Aah, facebook.
Never in my mind how interesting it can be.
So to whoever has been pestering me to join, thanks.
heh.
If can't find me on msn, proceed to facebook aite.
wakakaka.