Ticket to see the boys.

Opening band: Hey Monday!

2
very exciting pple...

Close-up view of Hey Monday!

The cute lead guitarist.
I don't know his name? (Guilty as charged!)
*smacks forehead*

While waiting for FOB to appear...

Presenting...

Patrick Stump!!!!
Aaarghhh.......

I still couldn't believe we were there!
*Faints*

I couldn't see Joe's face!
His hair is kinda big for the face.
Heh.

The Boys!

View from the back row.
Had some "difficulty".
Dun ask why.

Finally get to see Joe's face!

Pete Wentz!!!
*faints again*

Some kickass show we went to.
Another round, girls?
Truth to be told,
working at sgh without my partner in crime was a blur.
Kam! Aku miss kau rabak!
In direct translation, I miss you Kam!
Serious shit, lots of backstabbing.
I know.
"Never trust anyone."
I've gained weight like crazy!
Time for gym.
When will that be eh?
happy advance to you.
i still remember.
memory still etched on my mind.
eventho i'm happy with someone else, the journey with you had been a mixture of rollercoaster and the spaceshot(from genting) ride.
nevertheless, happy bday.
Oh and valentine for me?
Was a day spent with cousins at JB.
Only God knows how much I've missed them.
And no, I don't celebrate valentine.
Even just for the fun of it.
Plain laziness.
However, i do thank for the wish tho.
There's so much I wish I can say it here.
But some, God, whoever forbids me to.
And it's one of those principles of mine.
Ckp sini habis sini.
meaning,
Whatever we talk about, ends there and never to bring it up again.
Promise katekan.
Anyhoos, gdnite people.
Time for me to sleep.