Monday, March 30, 2009 @ 6:51 PM
I admitted that I wasn't myself few days ago.
It was those kinda days where something bad or rather unpleasant thing happened to me.
I wouldn't want to elaborate further.
Because that phase of time has passed on and it was kind of personal.
Needless to say, I wouldn't want to trouble any of my friends on such a trivial matter.
Let's just say i'm back to being myself again.
And sorry to whoever feels that I'm leaving them out.
It was never my intention at all.
Anyways, the last update was left hanging.
Heh.
Pardon me, alright.
Despite the minor setback I had recently, I've missed a whole lot of my girls and lepak kakis.
It was a "suay" thing for me that my bad mood came on Naz's engagement.
Hence, less "bonding" session with my "oldies" ETP gang.
Usually, I would be one of those "eager" pple to take pics.
But that day was so different and the pics (only two to four that I was in) came out sucky for me.
Didn't even participate the group photo session.
Yeah, unusual of me.
However, there's a joyous occasion behind it.
Our dear ETP rides supervisor got engaged on sat with his longtime sweetheart, Kak Suhaila.
Congrats to the both of you.
We'll be eating "nasi minyak" soon I guess.
Wakakaka.
Too bad I was only in time for the closing session.
The guys were busy stacking up chairs and stuff.
Aliman even said,"What time is it now?"
While pointing to his watch. LOL.
Ended up repeating to some ETPians that I was from work and it ends at 9pm.
Sorry gang.
Even the old timers, Wahidah and Syairah were there.
And I think I saw Hadiz also. Heh.
Aaahh. The good old times...
Deep down I do miss ETP the way it was before.
It was a shock that S and K are no more "S and K".
I just want to punch K and make him realise what he is missing.
And to think he has been treating S like shit just perks me up.
No one knows how badly I want to hit him back to reality.
I know deep down S, she still wouldn't let go of the relationship.
But she just had to because she knew K wouldn't live up to her expectations of a true commitment.
And she has so many obstacles ahead of her.
For which I sympathise her.
And it made me cry inside for her.
I truly do.
He is the one for me.
He has made me laugh.
To cry?Not so much. Haha.
Angry? Yes a whole lot of times.
Frustrated? Equals to that of being angry.
He is fussy and choosy.
Unpredictable.
And he can spend his whole day at a bike shop and just forget about everything.
Like for example, his family and me.
Be we do have one thing in common that I can't deny.
We are both good eaters!
That is where Bmok and Bcit comes about.
Go figure.
I heart Syed Azhari for who he is.
=)
And I heart a whole lot of my girls and guys included.
I miss my yammy tho.