Sunday, March 08, 2009 @ 2:35 AM
Just not my day.
From bad to worse.
Was working pm on fri.
As per normal, train down to outram like any other day.
Reached city hall and something "incredible" happened to me.
A lady wearing killer high heels stepped on my feet!
Accidentally but still,
stepped on my feet(and I wore pumps for crying out loud!).
Why accident? 'Coz the train decided to jerk immediately while she wanted to sit beside me.
And so lost balance and ended up stepping with all her might on my feet.
It was the most excruciating pain I've ever felt!
She did say sorry tho and tried to "massage" my feet.
Everyone was like "WOAHHH!"
Yes they saw what happened and I actually wanted to cry.
But maintained. LOL.
Anyways, it's bruised now and still visible.
Heh.
A note to those wearing high heels.
Pls don't wear them at all if you're taking train!!
It will save the others from bruising! Haha.
No offence to anyone eh..
I just hope things will work out.
*Praying everything goes smoothly on Mon*
Oh yeah, I'm sick.
What are the odds rite?
Headache, feeling nauseous, a bit of flu and sneezing and feeling feverish.
And whatever I taste, the throat cant take it.
Felt as if there's phlegm there stucked.
Bought a new phone.
Sony ericsson c902.
Yeay!