Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 9:05 PM
I've been sensitive lately.
And that is so not me.
Pardon me k.
Anyways, I'm feeling way better now.
Despite the fact that work is giving me all the aches.
Yikes!
Meetup on wednesday is just what I need.
It seems that we are so into our own world that we forgot about each other.
I miss you girls deeply.
And those who matter to me.
Not forgetting those even from my poly days.
Suhana, Sharmilla, Yanni, Idah, Katy (my kakcik) and the list just goes on.
And putting up our kentalan days on FB just ain't right k.
Hahaha.
However, I do miss another belo friend of mine.
Who is practically in Switzerland doing her thing.
Nuryaminah Binte Rustam Pane.
Mind the "ancient" photo.

And I miss these girls who pretty much went through thick and thin together.
Including you MUHAIMIN.
Oops. There's a sneak peak of Syed.
Haha. Which I just realised.
LOL.

Of course, not forgetting Dhaifina.
You and I have lots to talk about one fine day.
You owe me lots of stories and yes, I do miss you.
You are my budak kecik.
The one whom I've given lots of advices to.

Ahh, poly mates.
I miss all of you.
We went through hell of crap together.
Be it skipping classes, heartbreaks, fightings and what nots.
Let's meet soon.