Saturday, April 11, 2009 @ 6:21 PM
To this date, I can't quite grab hold of what she said to me.
It's unbelievable and too sad to even think about it.
For the first time, I teared for her.
It was as though she will be leaving us soon.
I couldn't accept it initially but now I think I just have to.
Because this is how life supposed to be.
Hide the fact that everything is not so ok.
Hide the fact that we are losing her.
And hide the secret only us know.
It hurts like hell but it's up to Him and not us.
Dear darlings,
I have missed you both terribly.
Especially you Nurul Fadzlin.
I know it's been harder to meet yet alone working out together.
It's just my bad that I didn't tell you girls what's going on lately.
I'm becoming more reserved and how I wish I can tell you both what has happened.
But I just can't because of the "pinky" swear I made to (undisclosed).
Yeah, it's a family's "dark" secret and we planned to keep it that way.
Anyways, my promise to you both is that we'll meet up soon.
Along with our lepak kakis.
Stay tuned k?
=)