Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
Mind me for being fickle-minded but I'm keeping this blog back on track.
My sweet sweet katy was part of the reason behind it.
Simply because we don't get to see much for the year.
And knowing what's happening in my life is a pretty much important to her.
Because she does read my blog.
Ahakz.
Not that I said none of you don't.
But I didn't get the whole vibe that people take notice of what I blogged about.
AND furthermore, I rarely blog nowadays due to the never-endless shift work, personal life, social etc etc.
Oh and I don't have an interesting life like some do.
So those were kind of the reasons I initially wanted to shut this one out.
The blog is still alive if some are asking.
Just that the tag isn't available yet.
Anyways, just ended my second night shift.
And I'm still wide awake when I should be sleeping.
So it's time for me to re-energize!
"Goodnight" everyone.
I love you, Syed Azhari.
=)