nearly...
Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 7:04 PM
Yes, nearly.
We nearly had an accident earlier today.
A close but shocking one for me.
And he cursed like hell. For which I've seen a side of him before, numerous times.
And this was one of his best I would say.
Thanks to the inconsiderate cab driver who didn't care about anyone else but himself.
Bloody basket!
As evidently, the blog was bit rusty.
I just don't know why but I'm losing touch in the blogging world.
It was as if the mojo is gone!
I admit that I've been logging in countless of times to update.
But it will just end up clicking sign out instead.
Haha.
I tell you, the mind is not working when comes to frequent blogging nowadays.
I can hear the cricket sounds whenever I try to ponder on what to type.
LOL.
That bad ey?
Ma-man lai k (?spelling)
Give me time to re-energise baybeh!
Time for randoms!!
Shoot!

Meetup with Katy.
A certain someone saw this and said...
"Is that you?"
"Er yeah"
"You looked better w/o specs"
"Really? I looked so different right?"
"Yeah! Look like a Latina"
"Latina kepe!!"
Hahahaha.....Go figure who said that k.
And no, I didn't make this one up.
If that's what you're thinking.
Events to look out for:
Janna's wedding
Yani (bunny) wedding
Yes both on the same day?