Like finally, it's updated!
Thursday, July 09, 2009 @ 4:15 AM
Day by day, my intention was to update this blog.
However, that turned out to be disastrous.
Because the brain just wouldn't cooperate when I logged on to share what's new.
Apparently, that intention was simply dashed off by signing out a number of times.
Yeah I know, it was that bad.
What can I say?
The mojo to blog is gone, I tell you.
Heh.
And now, I'm driven with full of inspiration.
So I'm going to lash out everything under the sun.
Don't blame me if you people got bored.
First and foremost, I would like to say something to a dear friend of mine.
All we wanted from you was a sign that you wouldn't shut us out.
Because you are such a precious little thing whom we cared for dearly.
We know the problems you are facing now.
And I truly feel for you.
None wanted this to happen but can I just say that everything happens for a reason.
So I guess, we shall learn from it.
Life would not be complete if there are no problems at all.
I'm sure everyone has their own fari share of problems to deal with.
So, share and don't try to avoid us, ok?
Afterall, every meetup won't be fun without you.
*hugs2*
You guys must be wondering why the heck I'm still up so late?
It's only for one reason and that would be working.
I was on 2 shifts actually.
On a PM (which starts from 2-945pm) and then continued doing night (9pm-730am).
Crazy, yes.
Tired, yes.
Heh. I was covering for my colleague who will be replacing my night duty on Friday.
Which is cool in a sense that I'll be having 3 off days, literally.
Ok let me explain.
My original shifts was supposed to be PM (weds), Nite (thurs & fri).
So since I'm covering weds nite as well, I decided to do my thurs nite also and my colleague will cover for me on fri.
Sweet :)
Such opportunity doesn't come by everyday here.
Heh.
Had dinner with the gang (Syawal, Fadzlin and her boypren Ipi) last week.
Though it was a short one, we had a great time.
There were lots of "mati2kan" (i don't know how to explain. anyone help?) each other in the middle part.
And BB, I still keep the secret while on the way to saffron ehh..
I shall reveal it to Ipi if you matikan me again.
Wakakaka.
But I guess we are missing lots of people from the gang ( Ibrahim, Iskandar, Shahroum, Mint, Nona and Jumadi).
You guys will always be in our prayers and hearts.
Next time, perhaps?
This H1N1 is spreading so fast and I'm starting to be concern about my health.
Even a friend of mine commented on my FB stating "gosh don't come talk to me. u h1n1 spreader." HEH.
Such ignorance and joker.
Working at hospitals does not mean you are h1N1 spreader.
It could happen anywhere in the world and it may caught you off guard.
So don't detest people working at hospitals simply because they deal with H1N1 patients directly or indirectly.
It's totally unfair.
I cried watching MJ's memorial till the wee hours of morning.
Simply devastated.
And I felt as if there's a golf ball stucked in my throat.
The part where Brooke Shields choked when she said that his laugh was the most purest anyone could have heard.
I couldn't help but wail silently (because the rest were asleep).
He is the best entertainer in the world.
And there goes my idol, MJ.
I don't know if this can go on.I don't think I'm ready.Help!