talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
it's all about the signs
Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 1:23 PM
Ever feel like you think you know the person well enough,
but somehow or rather deep down inside something's amiss?
Me and a certain someone had a pep talk and suddenly it hit me.
Did that really happen?
I went back home and kept recollecting of the signs that I missed.
It was right there in front of me.
And I didn't act on it.
So who's to be blamed?
Suffering alone while the other party is enjoying the good of life?
Sacrifice meant nothing at all and I was truly hurt.
Crying couldn't make things right, would it?
Waking up early in the morning just to look at the phone for msges or missed calls.
None at all.
Can you imagine how I feel on my birthday?
Yeah, shitty.
All I can say is "Du Schiesse"!