It's simply over.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
"We are nothing!"He's a pain in the ass.
Truly, he thinks the world revolves around him.
Get this, you coward.
Your PRECIOUS bike is a temporary medium for you to get girls.
I, for one, couldn't care less about your shitty bike.
Fazer or not fazer, it's just a friggin' thing to me.
Worthless.
And as a remembrance, think before you say.
You don't even have the balls to say straight to my face.
Telling me to be mature and all.
All bullshit talking.
So who's the hypocrite now?
Act like your age and don't blame others for your "lies".
It's embarassing, if not for you, for me.
Even though you've done things to hurt me, I still forgive and forget about it.
'Cause why?
'Cause I'm being the "adult" and trying to compromise everything that you wouldn't and cowardly refused to.
LANTAK kau la, nak!
To be continued.
Watching my cinta fitri.