talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
lovelies. =)
Saturday, August 08, 2009 @ 1:00 AM
Amidst of all the heartbreak moments and whatnots, I had a jolly good time with these bunch of people by my side.
The usual lovelies of mine.
They never fail to make me smile and yes, tease me with all their might.
We were missing Abg Berg and Madi though due to work commitments.
However, the inside jokes and all the crap are still much "alive"?
Let the pictures do the talking!

Boobies gone wild! I was ATTACKED.

The softer version of us.

I think the kecik and non were trying to "attack" me again?

Presenting....Jejaka-jejaka terakhir di Singapura!
Thanks for listening to my "boring" stories.
You guys have been such a dear to me.
And I won't forget the advices.
I LOVE you!
Mwah!
Labels: i miss you so much.