talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
missing someone?
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
Suddenly, I miss N.
It's unexplainable but it happens.
I dreamed of him too many times (only God knows why).
And it's killing me inside.
"If a person dreams about another person too often, what does it mean?""It means you miss him/her deeply and it's difficult for you to get him/her out of your head."*sigh*
Actually, I've got tonnes to update on.
But when I logged on, everything seems a blur.
The mind isn't working in order.
And it needs some fixing job to be done.
Heh.
Which means I'm off to my sleep and dream of someone again.
Someone whom I get to meet in the future perhaps?
Adios amigos.
Nitey-nitey.
=)