nincumpoop!
Sunday, September 06, 2009 @ 1:39 AM
First and foremost.
Al-Fateha for grandma who passed away on 1 Sep 09.
(Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yg beriman. Amin.)She's hurt.
A guy whom she used to love has now reached the level of a nincumpoop.
Go figure.
Dear dotdotdot.
Like I said, don't bother what others say.
They don't own you.
And I'm nobody to judge anyone.
In fact, I don't think any of us has the right to.
Except Allah.
Down the road, you are going to make a lot of mistakes and learn from them.
Believe me.
Take this as a beginning and move on from it.
The promise you broke? Well, you would have to blanja me now.
Heh.
I'll be waiting...
to you.
Thanks for the insults, the cheatings, the lies.
I've forgiven whatever shit you had given me and it seems the ego is as big as your head.
Speaking like a matrep won't get you anywhere.
And yes, act like your age for once.
Who's the 27 and 22 here?
Geez.