The blog is literally out of latest updates/411s or whatever you call it.
So be patient with me as this entry may or may not bore you to death k.
Heh.
Watched 'The Orphan' that day.
Sungguh kejam tu anak!
Translation: That kid is so friggin evil!
Haha.
Apparently, she wasn't even a ghost. LOL.
Those trailers were so exaggerating ey.
But it was somehow thrilling and enjoyable when Kat and I got a few suspense moments of our own.
Heh.
Date: 19 Sep 09
Venue: Su's crib
It was my dear Yani's birthday.
Belated I mean.
Surprised her with a cake, which she had totally no idea of what me and su planned.
It was a small one though.
And the cake, I walloped the leftovers!
Guilty as charged!
Was meant to give some to my brother but it just didn't happen.
Buahahahaha!
Ok for the raya pics, sila lungsuri FB-ku.(Please visit my FB)
As I am too lazy and spent 2 hours to this entry.
Haha.
Too many distractions, I guess.
Now the real update.
Currently doing good.
With supporting family and friends, I can survive.
Hopefully. =D
Raya for me this year has been an awesome one after so many years.
Reconnecting the ties which were far too long broken.
And it made this small family of mine whole again.
For which I am grateful and will do my utmost best to keep it together.
InsyaAllah.
And I realised I have so many anak sedaras.
heh.
Here's one of 'em, Ismadi.
A very sweet baby.
I like!

And another one.
Baby Rahman.
Innocent-looking but very cheeky!
Cute-cute!

Actually, there were a lot more.
But I'm too exhausted spending my time updating this entry.
So gonna call it an end.
And watch my cinta fitri!
Toodles kengkawan!