lepak kaki getting hitched!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 11:37 PM
I just found out from none other than Linnie, one of our lepak kakis is getting hitched.
Shall I say the first in our bunch to get married ey?
So, congrats in advance to our dear Iskandar and fiance!
And it sucks cos I had to give it a miss due to another wedding that I must attend.
According to the lady of the house, my mom?
Apparently, she had warned us way early to keep that date free for the old neighbour's daughter who's getting hitched too.
Can't run away I guess.
Oh and to add on that, my lovely cute small and big cousins' bday chalet are on the same day!
Pretty packed for a day's schedule huh?
What can I do?
Any wild ideas for me?? Heh.
All those promises became empty.
I'm tired of texting and whatnots.
Simply fell on deaf ears and I do not want to be depicted as bad person.
Like seriously.
People with this kind of character irks me indeed.
Patience will be reached at its maximum soon.
And weird thing is, I'm tired of being angry all the time.
Though up till now I can't forget all the things that had happened,
I know I can shake it all off one day.
And I know I've been acting weird these past few weeks.
I thought by being alone helps to get me back on track but it didn't at all.
This sucks, BIG time.
A big sorry to friends whom I think I've been ignoring.
It's just a phase where sometimes shitty things had to happen.