talk is cheap
ya think?
Whatever the reader says, be it good or bad won't get to me.
I'm a happy-go-lucky person and intend to keep that way. Cheers! =)
speak your mind
let it out
ShoutMix chat widget
the long silence
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 3:49 PM
Sorry for the long absence from blogger.
It's either I didn't have the time or I just didn't know what to input in this dusty blog of mine.
heh.
Anyways, the trip to China is happening soon.
And I can't wait!
Yes, people asked "Why China?!"
Err, so I answered,"Why NOT China?"
wakakaka.
Truth was, well, let me just skip that.
'Cos I know it'll bore you people.
Hee.
So cut it short, I'm just following mom and dad.
That's it!
To those who will be fetching Yammy, do beep me.
It's been a year since that woman left us for Swiss.
Hah.
So if there's anything, just text me.
=)