what was i thinking?
Wednesday, December 09, 2009 @ 7:11 PM
Was supposed to update about this few days ago.
But as usual, I was too busy clearing my leave.
Heh.
Gonna skip the Hainan trip.
'Cos I don't want to bore you guys out.
Besides, the pictures in fb said it all.
It was a great trip especially when it was my very first time on an airplane.
Hee=D
His best friend was there.
Seeing me off, indirectly.
He was working and it so happened that his work coincided with my flight.
"How are you?" were the only question he asked.
And I replied with a mono tone"Ok-ok"
The shock in his face when he saw me was the same I had for him.
I totally didn't expect him to be there and when I did see him, memories just came back to "haunt" me.
To be honest, I can't forget about it up till now.
Yeah, it's so damn hard and I hate it.
'cos I couldn't stop thinking about it and it hurts me like heck.
Shit!