What the....
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 @ 8:48 PM
How can it be?
A person whom I thought was on my side is doing what he's doing.
Upset, hell yeah.
Disturbing, more than ever.
And the way a good friend of mine replied was as smart as ever.
Not to fall into dead trap and swooned by that ass.
Shit, she's beyond your imagination.
As far as she or I know, an ass like you will never be in her dictionary.
And yes, you are that friggin' low to me.
Now to you, I don't know if I can or should trust you.
Seems everything's okay on the other side.
Oh wells, perhaps I'm just too nice to believe it.
Du schiesse!
I'm dead beat right now.
In need to catch up with some sleep.
Bcos tomorrow will be a looooonnnng day for me.
And I'm looking forward to it for some reason.
Yeay!
Alright mangkuks, I'm out.
=)